Vehicle Wrapping and Vehicle Graphics
Vehicle Graphics - “A printed vehicle can be seen by up to 10,000 potential new customers per day”
- Take your brand on the road with our vehicle graphics and vehicle livery service. We can supply and fit every type of vehicle graphics from simple message text or full colour shaped decals to full colour vehicle wraps.
- We are based in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham and we can fit anything from small smart cars to large Vans and containers.
- Our vehicle livery and vehicle graphic clients include a wide range of businesses, construction, automotive, fashion and retail industries, school, colleges and universities, care homes, etc.
- Our vehicle graphics service includes removing and replacing old vinyl and adhesive , wrapping, colour changes and window tinting.
- Our vehicle livery and vehicle graphic service offers a full design service and we will email you a visual of your vehicle for approval before printing and fitting. Follow the simple steps beloe to get your vehicle sign written…
- Email us the details of your vehicle
(including make, colour and size of vehicle and a description of how you would like your vehicle printed including all text details, fonts, logos colours, etc). Contact page
- We will send you a visual to approve
(including cost to print, how you need to prepare the vehicle and lead time for completion)
- Print & fit
We fully fit and print your vehicle to a high standard
How much does it cost?
If you have a design of your vehicle graphics then please email it to us and we will give you a price straight away, but if you’re starting from scratch then it could be anything between £100 and £600 +vat. Prices vary depending on the quantity and style of sign writing but the average vehicle livery costs around £300 + vat.
How soon can I book an installation date?
We need just 2-3 days to manufacture and prepare the vehicle graphics here at our base in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham.
However, we will only commence manufacture once we have agreed the layout. Here’s how we work….
1) the design is emailed to the customer for approval or revision
2) once the design has been approved via email we issue an official Quote / Order Form
3) the order form is then signed and faxed back to us by the customer
4) on receipt of the signed order form, we take 50% deposit and book an installation slot
What materials do you use to print with?
- We only use the best high quality grade vinyls, metamark, graphicast, avery or 3m for our vehicle livery and vehicle graphics.
- We print and cut using our Roland Versacamm which prints environmentally friendly eco solvent ink with long outdoor life.
- We cut vinyl using our Roland cutter.
Do I need to clean the vehicle and can you remove old vinyl?
Yes we offer a full removal service using specialist chemicals to ensure all previous vinyl and glue residue can no longer be seen and new vinyl can be applied properly.
We need the vehicle/s to be as clean as possible before we start so we would advise it being washed to get rid of all the lumps of dirt and tar since these will show as bumps under the vinyl. please do not polish the vehicle as this can effect the application.
Can I bring the vehicle to you?
Yes we have two internal car parking bay upstairs with electricity and shelter which makes it easier for us to fit the vinyl (especially wraps/colour changes). You can visit us in Sutton Colfield, Birmingham to see where we print. If the design is not to complicated we can come and fit it at your premises or wherever the vehicle may be.
How long does it take?
Depending on complexity, basic vinyl can take an hour or a full vehicle wrap can take up to two days.
We would usually ask you to leave the vehicle with us for a full day.
How do I wash my vehicle once its been signwritten?
Do not wash it for at least week after signwriting. This will give the vinyl adhesive enough time to cure. We recommend that signwritten vehicles are not taken through a commercial car wash. We also recommend that jet washers are not used on signwritten vehicles. Wash all signwritten vehicles by hand – using standard car shampoo. Take particular care over intricate graphics.
How long will the signwriting last?
Our vehicle graphics last for over 5 years. With proper care standard vehicle livery should last well over 5 years. Digital images may fade slightly in this time but again should last over 5 years.
Vehicle wrapping services offered:
- Sign writing for small fleets of two vehicles right up to the largest fleet with over 100 different vans, cars, diggers, rollers, Lorries, etc.
- Re-production of any logo and design and colour-match to ensure all continuity in the fleet and company branding.
- Maintenance contracts to quickly repair or replace vehicle graphics following accident or damage.
Chapter 8 Motorway Maintenance
Norton can supply and fit durable high visibility reflective and fluorescent specialist vehicle markings for the Police, Ambulance and Fire Emergency Services, as well as other highway agencies and fleet operators.
From basic two colour chevron vinyl up to Diamond grade, yellow, red, white reflective side and back striping and Highway maintenance labels can all be fitted to make your vehicle safety compliant.
Vehicles used for works purposes or stopping on any highway or high speed road require the following markings to meet Chapter 8 Guidelines:
- Fluorescent Yellow retroreflective striping not less than 50mm wide along the length of the
- vehicle or the vehicle should be of a conspicuous colour (white or yellow) .
- Highway Maintainance Labels or Motorway Maintenance labeling.
- Reflective Door Strips Red reflective tape to all rear facing edges of doors, guardrails and equipment lockers.
- Reflective Red and Fluorescent Yellow Chevrons (Standard or Premium Chapter 8 Kits) in a specified layout covering as much of the rear facing portion of the vehicle as possible for vehicle forming part of the roadworks.
- Additional markings Where rear facing high visibility markings may be obscured by any device mounted on the vehicle (e.g. cherry picker bucket) high visibility markings should also be applied to the face of the device -Our Self trim chevron panels are ideal for these requirements.